Monday, July 10, 2006

World Cup Over, Let's Look Forward to Pre 2Q06 Results Play

If we look at market movement lately, the market is actually smarter than I think....haha
I expected it to correct before world cup starts........but it corrected much earlier in early May.
Then I thought maybe right before world cup ends it should bottom out....it actually bottomed out in early June......so I missed the bottom and now selective hot stocks are already up 30 to 50% from recent bottom.

So what to do next? I think the market still got upside, at least for one more round of pre-results play. Today I noticed that even selective tech stocks are starting to stage a more sustainable upward movement....this means nice rotational play is going on as the smart money is not willing to leave the market yet, after making some nice bucks from China stocks.

I suppose we will follow the smart money la.....continue to look for China stocks with potential good earnings growth and some tech stock charts are looking nice too eg seksun, aztech, longcheer, innovalue

Barring any major setback from major markets, Singapore small-mip stocks should still be able to move upward, at least until the 2Q06 results play is over.....results season ends 15Aug

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

enjoy stock and forex trading